Just as there are multiple solutions to any given problem, there are multiple processes in which to generate those solutions. The following are the processes I have found to be most valuable in developing effective solutions in a collaborative team environment.
- Dual Track Agile: Structure for making meaningful progress daily
- User Story Mapping: Getting everyone to see the big picture
- Design Sprinting: Solve big problems and test new ideas in days, not months
- Problem Statement: Framing the problem for user-centred solutions, not features
- Design Considerations: General list of considerations for most projects