What is it?
Design Sprinting is a process pioneered by Google Ventures that helps you answer critical business questions through design, prototyping, and testing ideas with real users in as little as 5 days.
Why is it great?
Because you are able to generate tons of ideas and test them with real users in a week, you will be able to maximize your learning with minimum investment in engineering.
How does it work?
- Monday - Visually map out the problem, from the start of the user's journey, to accomplishing their goal. On the map you will see areas that have high potential for innovation.
- Tuesday - Sketch competing solutions on paper
- Wednesday - Decide on which ideas have the best potential, and turn these ideas into testable hypotheses.
- Thursday - generate high-fidelity prototypes
- Friday - test with real live humans